By booking and submitting payment, you are agreeing to the following policies and rental terms for you as client and any other persons that may accompany you. You understand that, as the client, you are agreeing to these terms on behalf of any individuals who accompany you and you have their permission to do so:
1. SoHo Creative Studio reserves the right to approve or deny bookings for any reason.
2. In order to secure a reservation, the client will provide SoHo Creative Studio with payment, and agreement to the below terms.
3. Cancellation Policy:
For cancellation more than 7 days before shoot: 100% refund
For cancellation 5-6 days before shoot: 100% credit towards a future shoot
For cancellation 3-4 days before shoot: 75% credit towards a future shoot
For cancellation 48 hours before shoot: 50% credit towards a future shoot
For cancellation 24-48 hours before shoot: 25% credit towards a future shoot
For cancellation within 24 hours before shoot: no refund or credit
4. Client must not cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises which might disturb the peace and quiet of neighboring tenants in the building.
5. Client agrees to keep the premises and all items in good order and good condition and to immediately pay for costs to repair and/or replace any portion of the above damaged by Client, their guests and/or invitees. At the end of the booking, all of the above items shall be returned in clean and good condition. Client agrees to pay for all damages (s)he causes to SoHo Creative Studio equipment. All damages will be paid by client at repair or replacement value.
6. Client agrees to keep the premises free of illegal drugs. Client agrees to refrain from smoking indoors.
7. Insurance: Client acknowledges that SoHo Creative Studio insurance does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall SoHo Creative Studio be held liable for such losses. Client is hereby advised to obtain her own insurance policy to cover any personal losses. Client agrees to use the space at their own risk. SoHo Creative Studio is not responsible for any physical injuries caused to Client, their guests and/or invitees while client is on the premises.
8. Right of Entry and Inspection: A SoHo Creative Studio staff member may enter, inspect, and/or repair the premises at any time. SoHo Creative Studio is permitted to make all alterations, repairs and maintenance that in owner’s judgment is necessary to perform. Client acknowledges the building is under 24 hour security video surveillance.
9. Overtime Policy: You must be COMPLETELY wrapped by the end of your booking. This means that all gear, makeup, wardrobe, and anything else is packed up and put away. All garbage should be thrown away. If you are still shooting or wrapping up by the time your booking ends, you will charged 1 hour of overtime. Overtime is charged at a rate of $80/hr.
10. INDEMNIFICATION : SoHo Creative Studio, shall not be responsible or liable to Client, or any person claiming, by, through, or under Client, for any loss or damage to any property or business in the premises. SoHo Creative Studio shall not be responsible for any accident or injury, including death, to any of Client’s employees, agents or invitees in or about the Demised Premises. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SoHo Creative Studio & cnq photography llc. its officers, directors, partners, employees, and agents of the Demised Premises or any portion thereof, from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees.
11. LIABILITY: The client hereby accepts full responsibility for the replacement costs of any damages or loss incurred during their time in SoHo Creative Studio.The Client agrees to leave the studio in the same condition as it was prior to their rental, and to pay for any injury or damage that may occur directly through their use. SoHo Creative Studio reserves the right to charge the Client a Cleaning Fee if they see fit. All reimbursements must be made within (5) working days after presentation by the Owner, and will be billed to the Client's credit card on file.
12. DELIVERIES / PICKUPS : WE CAN NOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE STUDIO OR IT'S STAFF WILL BE ABLE AND AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE DELIVERIES OF ANY KIND PRIOR TO YOUR SHOOT. THIS SERVICE IS OFFERED AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE STUDIO. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE BOOKING YOUR SHOOT. BOOKING A SHOOT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THIS SERVICE. Additional fees will apply.
13. OVERNIGHT STORAGE: WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OVERNIGHT STORAGE OF ANY KIND. THIS WILL BE HANDLED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. IF YOU REQUIRE OVERNIGHT STORAGE PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO BOOKING YOUR SHOOT. Additional fees will apply.
14. ENTRY: Client will be provided with a 4 digit passcode for entry into the studio. Client is responsible for safeguarding this passcode. The front and middle doors remain unlocked during normal business hours. The client is responsible for keeping the studio door closed and secured at all times. If the studio door is left open or unlocked at the end of their booking, client will be charged a non-negotiable $150 fee. Outside of normal business hours, the front and middle doors are locked for security reasons. SoHo Creative Studio may issue keys for these doors at their sole discretion. If keys are lost or damaged, client will be responsible for replacement locks for both doors. This is really expensive to do so don’t lose the keys. If keys are lost or damaged client will be charged a minimum fee of $500. Additionally, if client is caught illegally duplicating keys they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We take the security of the building, our space, neighbors and clients VERY seriously.
15. SEAMLESS SYSTEM: If you would like to swap backgrounds, please notify a staff member at the beginning of your shoot. Client are permitted to use their own backdrop systems as they please.
16. Filming, shooting or loitering is NOT permitted outside of studio rented. DO NOT use the hallway as an extension of the studio. Please keep the halls clear for our neighbors.
17. We provide a garbage service free of charge, for 1 garbage bag. Any extra trash disposal will incur a fee.
18. Please do not drag furniture across the floors, you are welcome to move and arrange items as you need but
please don’t drag them. Marks left on the floor from dragging furniture or gear will be subject to a $500 repainting fee.
19. Painters tape and painters tape only may be applied to the floors, walls and ceilings.
20. THERE IS NO PAINTING PERMITTED IN THE STUDIO AT ANY TIME OR OF ANY KIND. VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN A FEE OF $3500 TO HAVE THE SPACE PROFESSIONALLY REPAINTED.
21. Nothing that involves water, tubs, mini pools is permitted in the studio at anytime.
22. SoHo Creative Studio reserves the right to capture behind the scenes photos of your production for social media purposes.
23. The maximum occupancy for SoHo Creative Studio is 42 people.
24. All items carried into the studio must be removed at the end of the rental. We do not dispose of items that do not fit in a single trash bag without a fee. Fees for removal of excess trash and debris start at $500.
25. There is a skylight located above our living room area. Most of our clients love this. A few of our clients prefer to cover it. If you would like to cover the skylight you are welcome to do so for the duration of your rental. No permanent changes may be made to the skylight or any part of the studio, however. The skylight and studio must be returned to it's original, physical state by the end of your rental period.
26. NO EQ, GEAR OR FURNITURE MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE STUDIO AT ANY TIME. IF THE GEAR IS REMOVED FROM THE STUDIO FOR USE ON THE STREET OR OTHERWISE, WE WILL BILL FULL REPLACEMENT VALUE WHETHER THE ITEM IS RETURNED OR NOT.
By checking the box below and submitting payment you acknowledge that you have read and agree with these terms.